WHY THE HENDRIK GROUP ?
- We have been in business for over 25 years.
- Henk Hartsuiker, the president of THG, has over 40 years of bulk materials handling and conveyor design experience.
- Our Chief Civil/Structural Engineer, is a registered P.E. in 38 states and 2 Canadian Provinces and has close to 30 years experience in structural
and foundation design. All of our personnel have at least 15 years experience in various aspects of bulk materials handling.
- To provide materials handling equipment of the highest quality using innovative and latest technology. To build enduring value and trust using a dedicated team approach.
These values are the foundation on which our past, present and future success is built.
- Ethical Behavior: Be honest and fair and conduct all of our activities with the highest degree of integrity.
- Excellence: Build a legacy of quality and strive for complete client satisfaction
- Respect: Generate mutual trust and respect and respond to clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in a win-win spirit of co-operation and teamwork.
- Education: Maintain an on-going learning environment for our team members so they have the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
- Success: Build a foundation for continuous achievement.
Up to 60% of the final product cost is due to the handling and transporting of products within a facility.
The Hendrik Group, Inc. is convinced that, with proper planning, innovative and creative design, these handling and transportation costs may be dramatically reduced. The proper choice of the delivery system can have a great effect on the profitability of a production facility.
Founded in 1983, The Hendrik Group, Inc. (formerly Hendrik Enterprises, Inc.) has been a pioneer in the Bulk Materials handling industry providing custom design solutions to bulk materials handling applications.
Creativity has led The Hendrik Group, Inc. to the development of a patented hydraulic take-up/ belt self-centering systems for conveyors and bucket elevators
as well as a totally enclosed air supported belt conveyor capable of handling any material a conventional belt conveyor can handle.
- Innovation has allowed The Hendrik Group, Inc. to provide clients value through planning and design changes, emphasizing:
- Evaluation the selection of the correct equipment for a given application.
- Economy the selection of equipment at the least capital outlay with emphasis on environmental and energy savings.
- Efficiency the selection of equipment which offers lower maintenance and part replacement costs.
- Capability has allowed The Hendrik Group, Inc. to offer total implementation of bulk materials handling systems ranging from facility evaluation, feasibility studies, design and engineering, and supply and procurement of complete bulk material handling systems.